Sunday, June 20, 2010

One month to go....on Thursday

Mark has been out of town for the past few days on a trip and I have been busy! Everything is starting to feel a bit more real: I have moved a few boxes out of my house and into Mark's and have picked out the paint to paint our bedroom, and am working on the small details for the week of the wedding. Mark will return on July 3, hopefully to a newly painted bedroom and bathroom. We leave on July 7 for Colorado for a family reunion and of course mountain biking. We can't go all the way to Colorado and not bring our bikes!

On Friday, I pick up my wedding dress and on Saturday we will be visiting the florist to finalize our flowers and greenery. Then comes the daunting task of organizing the week of the wedding: who is where, what airport are we going to now, packing for our honeymoon, cooking meals for guests here, and so much more!

Mark finally confessed that we won't be honeymooning in Bellmead. Much to my disappointment, he convinced me that Big Sur, California is a better location for our week long get-a-way. We will be spending a few days in Big Sur, then driving back down to San Diego for a reception hosted by Mark and Dad's mom. I think we may also sneak in a few touristy things while we are there (San Diego Zoo).

Thanks for journeying with us as we get married! We are so grateful for you and your friendship with us!

Much love,

Kenda

No comments:

Post a Comment