Sunday, May 1, 2011

Pregnancy Brain and Cinnamon Rolls


So there is something called "Pregnancy Brain". From what I can tell it's the card I can pull when I do really weird things for no reason at all. I have noticed for the past month or so random things that I will do and not even realize what I am doing. This weekend, I have something that I will definitely blame on my pregnant mind. My mom and I were out shopping for clothes that will fit my ever growing body at a local consigment shop. Turns out that this shop was really cool with lots of clothes for me and for our baby. I had gathered quite a lot of tops and dresses to try on in the dressing room and was coming out of the room to model to my mom who was waiting for me. I was trying on a cute pair of shorts that ended up being too big for me but my mom wanted to see them anyways....so I stepped out and showed her, spun around and quickly realized that I did not have a shirt on. Just my bra. Oh my gosh! I was mortified!! I quickly scrambled back into the dressing room and got dressed.

This weekend has been full of adventure and rest. On Friday night, Mark woke me up to take him to the emergency room. Just how every wife wants to be woken up, right? He was taking the trash out and sliced the back of his foot open on a mug that I broke the day before. Saturday proved to be not too bad. I went to work for a few special events happening that day and Mark stayed home and worked on his Ebay business. We slept in on Sunday, went to church and Mark left for a training on campus. I went on a walk in Cameron Park and came home and made delicious cinnamon rolls (a very healthy version). Now I am just waiting for Mark to come home while I eat all the cinnamon rolls. Maybe I will have one left for Mark. Here's a link to the recipe that I used: really healthy cinnamon rolls



Tuesday we find out if our baby is a girl or boy. We can't wait! Don't worry! We'll post that day and let your anxious minds know too!

Until Tuesday...


No comments:

Post a Comment