Friday, July 2, 2010

Rain, Zumba, and Avocados

Right now, I am sitting by the window and watching the rain fall. I hear Zumba music blaring from the other side of the building and I am tasting my avacado and cheese sandwich. I am loving my life. Today is Friday and tomorrow is Saturday, July 3. I am excited for tomorrow because that is when Mark is coming home. Tomorrow, I might also have to go go Austin to pick up a new fork for my awesome 29" er that Mark built for me. I can't wait to ride again with him! We leave on Wednesday for Colorado to see my cousin get married, to introduce Mark to my extended family, and then a week of riding on the famous trails in Crested Butte.

I am almost moved out of my house. Just a few things left, which is good. Mark hasn't seen his current room lately - as it is now become a storage room. Hopefully, he can still find his way around the towers of boxes and tubs of all my stuff. He asked me how much stuff I had before I left, and I didn't think I had a lot....but then, I started packing. I don't know why, but I always find things that I "have to keep" and then the boxes start piling up. Good thing he loves me...for better or worse.

We'll keep you updated as things progress. It's about to start getting crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment